Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Cover, New Look ... Same Awesome Tale


Available at Amazon & CreateSpace now!

     I'm super excited to announce the new cover art available for my novella Silver Moon! This new cover comes complete with an excerpt on the back from the story inside. 
     To my readers and buyers already I can not tell you how much I appreciate your support! Having sold more than a dozen copies already it's an extremely satisfying feeling. I'm glad to know that the hard work I put into the story, the characters and the world they live in is being enjoyed by others. The writing process was so frustrating, long, confusing and at times difficult. But most of all the entire process was fun and rewarding. I created a world all my own, characters that I feel as if I know as well as I know my friends and family.
     Soon I will start working on my next novel, hopefully a little longer but I'm quite satisfied with the length of my novella. I'm going to quality rather than quantity here folks. I can't wait to get into my next novel so I can share it with you all.
     But for right now I hope you all enjoy Silver Moon

Happy Reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment