Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dear Mom ...

Dear Mom,
 
You never really know strength until you see it in someone you love.

I could say that I’ve seen your strength in these last few months, but I’d be lying. I’ve known your strength, your stability, and your tenacity since the day I was born.

I’ve seen life throw you curveballs; but instead of letting them strike you out you hit them out of the park.

My life would not be the same without you in it. Everyday, especially now, I am truly thankful to have you in my life.

Thank you for being my ever present cheerleader, a shoulder to cry on, my Say Yes to the Dress Sunday morning buddy, and so, so much more. Even though I may not say it often enough you, dear mumsie, are one person I know I can always count on.

I know you like to say I taught you how to be a mother. Basically that you worked out all the kinks with me, well here we are 25 years later and I think you and I are still learning together. It’s so much fun to think that we’re on this ride together. I’m learning how to be an adult and you’re learning how to be a mother to a grown woman.

Once again thank you for all that you’ve done and everything that is to come in the future!

You’re an amazing woman! I love you so, so much!

xoxo

Katie








No comments:

Post a Comment