Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014



As a writer this quote really hits home for me. Having published my first novella this year I really can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me. I can't wait to see how my career will be shaped and molded and I hope to discover new things to help me succeed and thrive.
This past year has been the most eventful and probably one of the most fulfilling year of my life. I have a job I love with people I enjoy working with. I have new opportunities on the horizon and the possibility of working in a field I truly desire to make a career out of. I've grown immensely and have made many great memories with my friends and my family. 
I sit here thankful for all the great people I have in my life, all the negative influences I've shed and all the accomplishments I've made. This year has been a great one and I can only hope that 2014 far succeeds 2013.
Happy New Year all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment