Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Novena to St. Jude

 Novena To St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.

Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -

Virginia Fallon

- and that I may praise  God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as  my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen



St. Jude
Who is St. Jude? As a sister of Delta Delta Delta I’m well aware of the work done in his name at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, TN. A children’s hospital that specializes in childhood cancer research, they research, treat and cure many forms of cancer.

But St. Jude is known as the Patron Saint of Impossible Causes. My mother prayed to St. Jude when my brother was sick as a baby. She prayed for a miracle and that’s what we pray for now; a miracle.

Between St. Jude and St. Peregrine (Patron Saint of Cancer) the Fallons are praying for a miracle as my mother goes through chemotherapy and radiation.

Prayers to St. Jude to heal my mother. Prayers to St. Jude to bring us another miracle.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. We join you in prayers every day!!
    Uncle Tom and Aunt Lu

    ReplyDelete