Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow ...

So the weather threw a bit of a monkey wrench in my plans today, a whole "To Do" list of things I needed to get done. I can't actually remember the last time I made one of these lists so not being able to cross any of it off makes me a little sad.
On the flip side of that coin I found productive things to do in my house, a purge of my closet and dresser. So I didn't get to cross anything off my list except for things that I didm't know should be on it. With all that cones I guess it's only time to catch up my shows!
And hope and pray that my street gets plowed out at some point … I mean really's six o'clock and not a single plow has come down my block yet. Not even a salt truck! So keep your fingers crossed or I might be stuck here until … well until I've got a clear route to get out.
Stay safe in the snow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment