Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hotel Fallon

There must be a god!! Has to be!! Because after two weeks power has finally been restored and I think the mini-hotel I've been living in since the hurricane may finally be shutting down. Now don't get me wrong I love my family and of course we're happy to help out during a time of crisis, I mean really we'd be jerks not too. But my house, not exactly a castle, and spare bedrooms are few and far between. We have exactly one spare bedroom, that's right count 'em one! And it's not even a spare, it's my brother's bedroom but because he's away at school it means his bedroom becomes a guest room 6 months out of the year.
Problem is that one bedroom with one twin bed has not been enough to accommodate people staying with us, so we play musical beds. And y'all my sister is a freaking saint! She'll look at anything like its an adventure even sleeping on the floor in someone else's room because she had to give up her bed.
But now I feel like I can breathe again, there's less bodies and more space in my house. Less crowded. And basically means me and my sister can go back to acting crazy all the time, no more of this best behavior stuff. I mean, only sisters can get away with nearly killing each other because they had a disagreement over a book (I was right, btw).

No comments:

Post a Comment