Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Keep Calm & Accept a Book Challenge

KeepCalmAndSmellBooks
31 Days of Books
The other day I was scrolling through Tumblr and happened upon a July Book Challenge. Since I found the challenge a few days before the start of July I gave the list a read! For whatever reason I've been wanting to do one of these photo challenges, however I was adamant about finding one that I would both enjoy doing and would have the motivation to do.

Props to my Big for doing a 100 Happy Days challenge, I'd probably forget to keep posting around day 15! If I were lucky that is! But this particular challenge seems like something I could easily do and will also enjoy doing.

The Challenge I found was shared by the Blogger: Keep Calm And Smell Books
(keepcalmandsmellbooks.tumblr.com)

Today is July 1st so let the Book Challenge Begin!

Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment