Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Book Challenge

8 Days into my Book Challenge ... Loving it!

Katie76Duds
Check out my first week via Instagram or follow me on Tumblr!

I think one of the most fun aspects of this challenge is seeing which of my friends will 'like' different posts. With every like on my different posts lets me learn a little bit more about them.

I learn what their interests are, what their tastes are ... because my tastes are all across the board. But of course Harry Potter wears the crown of my favorite series, franchise, books, EVERYTHING! Harry Potter wins all the awards!

But because of the ability to learn more my friends, my followers, my sisters, etc. I want to try and branch out and post more than just Harry Potter.

I make no promises though.

Happy Tuesday ya'll!



No comments:

Post a Comment