Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Title Picking

So today ... like the last few ... has been a day of wracking my brain trying to come up with a solution! Since I'm currently in the throes of trying to get a novel professionally published I've come to the realization that my novel is lacking something very important, vitally important! Or at least so I've been told ...

A title!

Yeah so maybe it's more important than I'd like it to be, because picking one is damn hard! So here I am begging for help and opinions, votes, a lively debate or two! I've come up with two titles actually, very similar to one another but I can't really decide which comes off as more gripping?

Which title is more interesting? If you were browsing a bookshelf which one would you sooner pick up to read? That's really what I'm looking for! If all you had was the title on the spine to judge the book, which would you choose?

Option 1: Lie, Con, Deceive

Option 2: Lies, Cons & Deception

All opinions are greatly appreciated! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment