Tuesday, June 3, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire

Barnes & Noble
 Okay ya'll ... this week is short and sweet! Mostly because my brain has been bogged down by allergies, humidity and the creeping up of the summer heat. I hate the heat!

But also because the last few days I've been consumed with reading the final installment in the Mortal Instruments series! That's right Book 6 is in my hands!

And let me tell you it took a significant amount of begging to get this book in my hands. I basically semi-harassed my friends at my library to expedite the processing of the book and get it in my ready hands ... this is months after the begging to ensure that my library actually ordered a copy.

 I will say this about my old job at the library, it gave me connections that definitely keeps the nerd in me quite happy!

That's all for today folks! Happy summer! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment