Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Agents of SHIELD

So my blog is a little late this week and I've been waiting to post this until after Agents of SHIELD tonight. And wow! Let me just say ABC & Marvel have taken me for quite a ride!

I literally am left speechless after tonight's episode! So many twists and turns, so many unexpected betrayals and turn of events! There's just … wow!

But this is what the Marvel universe is all about I guess. Once you think you know it all and have everything figured out … When you think you know who's who and which team everyone plays for … that's usually when Marvel says NOPE! Not today! Try this one on for size!

And considering everything that has happened tonight I am so glad I only have to wait until next week for an episode! But dear lord is it really changing to 9 o'clock? That's so going to clash with Supernatural! I need to work on my scheduling!

Source: http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield

No comments:

Post a Comment