Sunday, August 16, 2015

Creativity In Progress ...

I am a writer.

Aside from blogging I haven’t done much writing in the last few months though.

But now it’s time, time to get the ball rolling again and get back into a routine of writing and editing and revision. I’m excited but also a little nervous because it’s been so long.

If I let everything that scared me about being a writer stop me I wouldn’t have written or self-published my first book. There’s nothing quite like putting your heart and soul into something then putting it out there for the masses. I’ve seen the way readers will tear your work apart; I know rejection is part of the path I’ve chosen.

Failure is not an option for me so as long as I’m writing and creating I’m succeeding. Maybe I won’t be the next big name out there that doesn’t mean I won’t keep trying though.


Keep an eye out for my next work! I’ve raised the bar and my standards, it’s only up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment