Sunday, June 14, 2015

Welcome to the trip, man!

Holy Plot Twists Batman!

Orphan Black you've done it yet again! The original Castor genome, definitely something no one saw coming! Not to mention the original Leda genome!

Mrs. S's mother! Talk about six degrees of separation! It's truly a small, small world folks.

Not only do we finally get answers we've all been hoping for we now. We are no closer to figuring out who the original clones are for each faction, though my money is still on Sarah/Helena being the original clones.

But we also get some insight into Mrs. S's dark past. It is now less surprising to me that she became guardian/protector to a Leda clone. Sarah's ability to  go unnoticed by DYAD is less of a mystery now.

But seriously, holy plot twists, I did NOT see that one coming! And with only the season finale left! All I want is like ten more episodes! Just a little longer!

I can't believe the season is coming to a close already! I'll have to satisfy my Clone Club craving with reruns. The one thing I can say about this show is that every time I watch an episode again I find something new I'd previously missed. I must say this is one wild ride and pretty soon I'm going to have to get off, but hey I'll just be getting back on that insanely long line to wait for the thrill of riding again.

To quote my favorite geek monkey, "Welcome to the trip, man."

Cosima said it best! Peace out Clone Clubbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment