Sunday, May 3, 2015

I am a Tri Delta woman!

I am a Tri Delta woman!

I am a Pansy.

I am an alumna.

I am a writer.

It has been five years since I signed my official bid to Delta Delta Delta, five years since I have been initiated into an organization that made my college career.

Three years since I became a Pansy and entered into the world of Tri Delta Alumnae women. Today I welcomed more sisters to alumnae status; sisters whom I have watched grow and develop.

Sarah, I was there when you were initiated and am proud to call you my sister! You’ve grown from a pearl to a pine and finally you are now a pansy! Congratulations, welcome to the brighter side of things!

Rebecca, although we have not known each other that long I am glad to have you in my life! I am so incredibly pleased to be able to call you part of my delta family! Your friendship is one I am truly thankful for! I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you!

To all the other seniors who have transitioned from Pine to Pansy, Congratulations Sisters! This is a major accomplishment for you and I was glad to be a part of your Circle Degree!

DLAMA

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment