Sunday, April 26, 2015

Growing Pains

Hey Ya’ll!

So as everyone can tell I’ve got kind of radio silent in the last few weeks. It’s all good though!

My schedule got switched around at work so I no longer have Tuesdays off. I work Monday-Friday now, like a real person, THANK GOD! But that means there are a few growing pains because I had to adjust to my new schedule.

My final growing pain was figuring out a new day to do my weekly blog posts! Since I was taken off of Sundays and now work Tuesdays it seems logical to me to do my posts on Sundays!

Being that it is the weekend I know I may not be able to post at the same time every week, maybe early in the day, maybe late in the day, hell my posts might not even go live until Monday night. But I promise to make a concerted effort to post every week.

It pains me that I’ve been so lax in my posts every week and now it’s time to get back into the swing of things. With so many exciting things in the coming weeks I’m sure I’ll have plenty to post about!

Thank you for being patient with me!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment