Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Three Times Better With Just One Letter ... ΔΔΔ

Thank you TimeHop!
 
I can’t believe it’s been five years to the day that I signed my bid to Delta Delta Delta! So much has happened to me in the last five years, so many new and exciting things! But seeing the pictures displayed on my TimeHop brings me right back to the day itself!

I remember squatting behind the stage with one of my new pledge sisters! *ahemMalloryahem* Both of us bursting with excitement as we prepared to join our new sisterhood and begin our New Member Process together.

I remember flashes. No really that’s a legit memory, just flash after flash as picture after picture was snapped. Fast forward only two short years the number of flashes became much fewer as I became the unofficial chapter photographer, only one camera necessary!

But really what I remember most are the people. I was suddenly surrounded by girls I didn’t know I had new sisters, but more importantly I had a whole new group of friends and a whole new family.

Five years ago had you asked me if I thought this group of girls would change my life my answer would have been, I hope so. Now five years later I can say for sure they did change my life. They’re my sisters, my support system, my friends, and my family.

Weekend trips to Hershey Park. Being kidnapped for a day of shopping at the outlets. My Big’s wedding! Supporting another sister’s accomplishments as she probably displays her art. Returning to my roots to assist the Alpha Alpha chapter prepare for their current recruitment process.

Delta Love and Mine Always Epsilon Mu’s!
BBPB

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment