Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer, Summer, Summertime

As the summer comes to a close it's time to remember all the good times I've had. Sure there have been a few bumps along the way, but what's life if not a little bumpy every now and then. I watched my sister graduate from high school, had a wonderful vacation with my family.

I've gone boating with friends and been thwarted by the weather on other boating days. A tour of wineries to celebrate a birthday. A minor surgery to close out the summer and both my siblings moving into school for the semester. I've been added to the Goodreads Author Program, which is incredibly cool for me! Spent days upon days working on my writing/researching for a new book.

All in all the summer's been great! But as we move into fall I'm so excited for my favorite season to begin, time to bring back boots and scarves! Time for awesome jackets and hats! The crisp cool air, chilly nights, bonfires, pumpkin picking and the changing leaves. Summer's great but Fall will always be my favorite time of year!





A Summer in Pictures!


2 comments:

  1. ooooo I dont want to talk about the end of summer! :( I still have 6 summer candles to burn before I can purchase all my autumn scents! Haha love your post!

    -Michelle | readourtravelingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete