Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My To Do List ...


So this week is one of those busy, busy weeks ...


Last night I celebrated 126 years of Tri Delta at the Long Island Alumnae Chapter's Annual Founder's Day dinner. Founder's Day is always one of my favorite events to attend as an alumna, it's a mix of both the alum and the collegiate members of Tri Delta but we're all coming together for the same thing.

Twitter: @NaNoWriMo
Today is the real exciting day however, at some point today my father and I will make it out to our local polling place and go Vote! 

I also have some serious writing to do today! As a writer and a participant in NaNoWriMo this is what I do whenever I am not at my job and even sometimes then. I always have a notebook or notepad with me where I can jot down notes and ideas so I can later get to a keyboard and create something out of it. Recently I've been unfailingly thankful for the Notes app on my phone because ideas keep hitting me in the middle of the night, rather than getting out of bed for a pen and paper my Notes app works just fine!
Twitter: @DisneyOnIce
TONIGHT! Tonight I am most excited for! Tonight I am Disney on Ice's Frozen with one of my favorite people! Victoria and I have been seeing Disney on Ice every year for the last four or five years. This year's show we are especially excited for!

So that's my To Do List for the day! Best get going ...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment